This is a short and very practical course covering basic approaches, techniques and tips for improving your students' pronunciation, stress and intonation.
The following topics are covered:
- The phonemic chart
- minimal pairs discrimination
- voiced and unvoiced sounds
- the unstressed vowel or schwa
- pronunciation exercises, activities and games
- phonemic bingo
- stressed and unstressed syllables
- different ways of showing stress patterns
- intonation as the music and melody of language
- rising and falling patterns
Standard Course Fee: £25 (by download)
Enrolling is Easy
- Enrol Online: We accept all major credit and debit cards, BACS (Bank Transfers) and cheques. If you wish to pay by Western Union or Moneygram please contact us.
- By Telephone: Call +44 20 8133 2027 between 9.00am - 9.00pm, Monday to Sunday.
- By Post: Complete our enrolment form and return it to:
Enrolment Services, London Teacher Training College, 60 Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR.