The Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership (QCF) qualification is regulated by Ofqual and accredited through the Awarding Organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
The Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership (QCF) provides learners with the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge and understanding of management and leadership to enable them to; lead and manage individuals and teams, develop strategic plans and manage strategic change. The qualification is suitable for managers in a wide range of occupations and sectors and gives them the opportunity to demonstrate management skills.
Duration of the Qualification
There is no set time for completion of the qualification. Most learners complete the qualification within six to seven months. Some learners may complete the qualification within a shorter time frame.
This qualification comprises of six units, they are:
- Principles of management and leadership
- Strategic Business Management and Planning
- Strategic Decision-making
- Staff Recruitment and Selection
- Marketing Management
- Understand How to Manage Work Activities to Improve Business Performance
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of Level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
The qualification is suitable for learners of 18 years of age and above.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level 6 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level 6 Diploma in Strategic HR Management
- Level 6 Diploma in Marketing Management
The assessment and quality assurance process will be subject to external quality assurance/verification by TQUK/OFQUAL The assessment methods for this qualification are: Typically around 15 written assignments All learning outcomes must be met to achieve a Pass - there is no grading
Qualification Number: 601/7149/2 Min Guided Learning Hours: 194 Fees:£875
Standard Course Fee: £ 875.00