LTTC offer a franchise opportunity to become a successful partner school, teaching LTTC TEFL courses and providing students with internationally recognised qualifications.
For established companies who want to offer and run our programmes in their own institution, on a classroom basis.
If you are an established institution which would like to hold our courses, the procedure is simple:
Submit the Franchise Enquiry Form giving us your details and your projected plans. We will then consider your application and answer within 24 hours.
What does it cost?
There are three main costs in becoming an LTTC franchisee:
- A one off licence fee of £2500.
- Registration + certificate fee for each student onto your course/s.
- Expenses will be incurred by you for photocopying, hire of venue, publicity, postage etc
How it works
You take the plunge and become an LTTC franchisee. . .
We supply you with the course materials which have been designed for distance learning. You will need to transfer these into classroom face to face sessions. You may add materials as suitable for your students and location but you must cover 95% minimum of the syllabus contained in our programme.
You will receive a certificate of affiliation and an agreement signed by both parties.
Running a LTTC course programme.
After studying the course content, suggested timetables and course materials, you and/or your tutors plan your course programme. You have access to an advisor during this stage.
You decide on your venue and dates.
You must also consider the fees you will charge your students taking into consideration the registration fee you must pay to LTTC.
You advise us of your dates and venue in order for us to publicise on our web site.
You then arrange your own local advertising of your course.
You run your course. . . .
Within one week of running your course, you must register your students with LTTC and send your registration fee.
Please note: All students' work must be copied and sent to LTTC for moderation. This is a requirement of our accreditation body TQUK.
We will send by return the certificates to you for you to pass on to your students once they have successfuly passed the course.
If any of your students enrol on an LTTC online course programme within two months of attending your course, you will earn a commission and your students will receive a discount on their course fees.
What is included?
- License to run LTTC courses along with use of our logo and official certificate of affiliation for display at your centre.
- Course materials
- Use of our name and logo in your publicity of our courses.
- Registration of students on courses.
- Inclusion on our web site of your course dates, location and contact details.
- Support and guidance from our experienced trainers.
- LTTC handbook for teacher trainers.
- A certificate for each student.
- The right to re distribute our course materials to your successful students
- The franchise is without time limit and will not lapse
- Opportunity to earn further commission on enrolments to LTTC courses
- Discounts to your students for enrolment onto LTTC courses.
A program outline will be included in the franchise along with course materials and full support and guidance where required from our own team of experienced tutors.
We will also provide a certificate to each student who attends.. The certificate will be embossed with the college seal carrying the college coat of arms.
To apply, you can either use our online form or download our Franchise Application Form (PDF / Adobe Reader format). Complete and return it to our address at LTTC, 60 Windsor Avenue, London. SW19 2RR.