There are two basic pathways to becoming an LTTC Partner School - one for established companies who want to offer and run our programmes in their own institution on a classroom basis,and the second for individuals who would like to offer shorter, taster courses over a few days.
If you are an established institution which would like to hold our courses, the procedure is simple:
Submit the Franchise Enquiry Form giving us your details and your projected plans. We will then consider your application and answer within 24 hours.
Become a Teacher Trainer
Run our one or two day course programmes in teaching English!
This is a unique chance to break into teacher training and to launch a new or supplementary career.
LTTC are pleased to be able to offer suitably qualified teachers an opportunity to share in the success it has had in training many thousands of teachers since 1984- who have gone on to teach at schools, colleges and universities in every corner of the globe
We are making available a number of franchises that will allow the licensee to run our one or two day courses in their own location as often as they wish and at whatever course fee they decide on.
What does it cost?
There are three main costs in becoming an LTTC franchisee:
- A one off licence fee of £1200.
- Registration + electronic certificate fee for each student onto your course/s.; £5 per student on one day course and £10 per student on two day courses. Hard copy awards are available at a fee of £15 per student + postage.
- Expenses will be incurred by you for photocopying, hire of venue, publicity, postage etc
How it works
You take the plunge and become an LTTC franchisee. . .
Running a LTTC Preliminary Certificate in TEFL couldn’t be simpler.
After studying the course content, suggested timetables and course materials, you plan your one or two day course programme. You have access to an advisor during this stage.
You decide on your venue and dates. Your venue could be anywhere from a room in your house to a church hall or hotel etc.
You must also consider the fees you will charge your students taking into consideration the registration fee you must pay to LTTC.
You advise us of your dates and venue in order for us to publicise on our web site.
You then arrange your own local advertising of your course. (Our handbook is full of useful information and includes numerous suggestions as to how you can advertise your course/s locally free of charge or at low cost.)
You run your course. . . .
Within one week of running your course, you must register your students with LTTC and send your registration fee. We will send by return the certificates to you for you to pass on to your students.
If any of your students enrol on an LTTC online course programme within two months of attending your course, you will earn a commission and your students will receive a discount on their course fees.
What is included?
- License to run LTTC weekend courses along with use of our logo and official certificate of affiliation for display at your centre.
- Course materials including worksheets and course outlines
- Use of our name and logo in your publicity
- Registration of students on the Preliminary Certificate in TEFL weekend courses.
- Inclusion on our web site of your course dates, location and contact details.
- Support and guidance from our experienced trainers.
- LTTC handbook for teacher trainers.
- A certificate for each student. The Preliminary Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign language
- The right to re distribute our Preliminary Certificate in TEFL to your successful students
- The franchise is without time limit and will not lapse
- Opportunity to earn further commission on enrolments to LTTC courses
- Discounts to your students for enrolment onto LTTC courses.
A program outline will be included in the franchise along with course materials and full support and guidance where required from our own team of experienced tutors.
We will also provide a certificate to each student who attends the one or two day course. The certificate will be embossed with the college seal carrying the college coat of arms.
If you are interested and want to know more, please contact us.