The London Teacher Training College offer two types of membership, 1) Individual Membership, for students and teachers, and 2) Institutional Membership for organisations.
1. Individual Membership
As an Individual Member, you will receive:
- 3 issuesper year of the College newsletter
- Use of the title Member of The London Teacher Training College - MLTTC or Fellow of the London Teacher Training College - FLTTC
- Membership of a well established organization that has been training teachers both by distance mode and in the classroom since 1984
There are two levels of individual membership:
a. Full Membership
Yearly membership: £30
This is open to all practising TEFL/TESOL teachers and to those training to become a teacher.
Apply for Full Membersip >>
Yearly membership: £50
To become a fellow of LTTC at least oneof the criteria below must be met.
- A minimum of ten years working experience within the profession of which five should be at the level of teacher training or director of studies or
- Be able to demonstrate a valid contribution to the profession through means of publications or similar achievement
2. Institutional Membership
This is open to all organizations involved in the fields of TEFL/TESOL/ESL/ESOL including school, colleges and universities, as well as training organizations worldwide.
Each institutional member is required to sign an agreement of acceptance and adhere to the College Code of Practice and to avoid any actions likely to bring themselves and /or LTTC into disrepute.
Approved Institutional members may state within their advertising that they are members of the college.
Institutional membership may be withdrawn without notice at any time should be member be found to be in breach of the above.Apply for Institutional Membersip>>
Yearly membership: £100